Wednesday 23 September 2009

The end

i couldn't get weighed on the usual scales. Matt said they are away being fixed but to be honest I don't believe him. It's not unusual for him to be ecconomical with the truth and I think he just didn't want to weigh me in case I hadn't lost weight again. I suggested he weigh me on the ones with the slidy scale in the gym and he agreed but didn't seem happy about it, I don't really know how you use them Matt told me I'm 15st 11lb. Wether that's true or accurate I don't know.

Crap way to end the 6 weeks. anyway if it is right that means I have lost 1st 5lb in total. I'm having a couple of days off and have eaten loads of junk but will be getting back to healthy eating and exercising daily soon. I will be going to RPM tomorrow anyway.

Photos - Here are the photos of me at the start, 3 weeks and at 6 weeks. If you can see any difference you are doing better than me. i really thought I could see a difference in myself in the mirror but looking at these photos I think I was just fooling myself.












4 comments:

Michelle said...

Your tummy looks smaller on the second one down.

I am sorry you didn't get the results you wanted but to lose over a stone in 6 weeks is still good going.

Have you thought about coming off hormonal contraceptives? I was just writing about them on my blog.

yorkshirepud said...

Haha, Michelle you know how long it's been since I have been in a relationship. Why on earth would I be on contaceptives?

Michelle said...

i thought you were on the injection? ignore me i must be going mental!!

yorkshirepud said...

I was on the injection. I came off it just under a year ago. I put the irratic periods down to that at first which is why it took so long for me to go to the doc but they got worse over time not better.