Friday 25 September 2009

reason not to worry

Just thought I'd say because it sort of relates to what me and Michelle have been talking about in the comments, another reason I'm being a bit more chilled about my slow weight loss is that at the moment I don't know what is going on with my body.

There is deffinitely something wrong. The symptoms are tangable and not within my control so there is no doubt there is something and it is being investigated but as yet we don't know what it is. It might turn out to be, hopefully, something really trivial but the point is it is silly stressing about anything my body is doing including the weight loss well we have no idea what is wrong with me and wether or not it is affecting my weight.

I have a good doctor though who is covering all the bases and checking everything out to find out what is going on. I have to phone today for the results from some tests and I'm waiting for an appointment to come through to go to the hospital for a scan.

No comments: